The mission of Caltech Strength and Conditioning is to:
- Provide every student-athlete with the very best evidence-based exercise programs
- Create programs that are committed to developing student-athletes into champions in their respective sports
- Present programs dedicated to improving our student-athletes' strength, speed, agility, power and flexibility
- Develop team bonding, leadership, mental toughness, and discipline through rigorous physical and mental testing.
- Properly educate our student-athletes on the importance of rest, injury prevention and nutrition.
Student-athletes graduating from Caltech will know and understand that the only limitations are those they place upon themselves.
For more information on the Strength and Conditioning program, please contact Sally Alway for more information.