|High School:||Thomas Jefferson Science and Technology|
- 100m: 11.49 at Point Loma Invitational
- 200m: 23.37 at SCIAC Multi-Dual #2 at La Verne
- 400m: 52.12 at Oxy Distance Carnival
- 100m: 11.57 at Rossi Relays
- 200m: 22.88 at PLNU Invite
- 400m: 51.37 at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational
Research and STEM Activities
Investigated Quantum Error Correction Codes for restricted noise models during SURF...Three time Siemens Competition Semifinalist...Published "Functional Hot Mode Electron Transfer Theory" in the Journal of Physical Chemistry...Siemens Competition Regional Finalist.
Prior to Caltech
Ap Scholar with Distinction...4 year Varsity Athlete...2 year track captain...8x All-Conference...2x All-Region...Qualified with team for New Balance Outdoor Nationals.
Son of Jason Cai and Judy Yu...Has one younger sister, Jenna