|Major:||Mechanical Engineering (Aerospace)|
Track & Field
- 1500m: 4:09.88 at Point Loma Invitational
- 3000m: 9:08.30 at Pomona-Pitzer All Comers
- 5000m: 15:32.72 at Oxy Distance Carnival
- 2nd on team at Riverside Invitational (26:35.5)
- 2nd on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (27:30.68)
- 2nd on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invite (26:35.73)
Track & Field
- 800m: 2:04.00 at PLNU Invite
- 1500m: 4:07.81 at SCIAC Championships
- 2nd on team at NCAA West Regionals (28:21.50)
- 5th on team at SCIAC Championships (28:15.38)
- 7th on team at Redlands Invite (19:58)
- 5th on team at Biola Invitational (26:65.25)
- 5th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (28:08.04)
- 3rd on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (27:25.57)
Research and STEM activities
Studied the relationship between LED illuminance and voltage in an IB Physics IA.
Prior to Caltech
Earned the Jason Davidson and Four-Year Awards in cross country...Co-Salutatorian of his high school class...Earned both the Junior and Senior Academic Merit Awards...Presented with the United States Army Reserve National Scholar-Athlete Award...An AP Scholar with Honor...Named both Junior and Senior of the Year, as well as Outstanding Sophomore and Freshman of the Year...ALso named Sophomore of the Year and JV Boys MVP of the Year in track & field.
Son of Monica Shelley and Tim Moore...Has one younger brother, Casey...Waterskies.