|Hometown:||San Diego, Calif.|
|High School:||Del Norte|
Track & Field
- 800m: 1:59.09 at Pomona-Pitzer Invite
- 1500m: 4:05.36 at SCIAC Multi-Dual #3 at CMS
- 3000m: 9:09.15 at Pomona-Pitzer All Comers
- 3rd on team at Riverside Invitational (26:58)
- 3rd on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (28:31.12)
- 4th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invite (27:44.43)
Research and STEM Activities
Built and prgrammed autonomous robots to complete tasks at UC San Diego.
Prior to Caltech
National Merit Scholar Finalist...National Honor Society...AP Scholar...Nighthawk Scholar...Athletic Scholar...Del Norte Peer Distinguished Tutor...Student Recognition Certificate of Merit for Demonstrating Exemplary Character...XC Varsity Coaches Award...XC Varsity Most Improved...XC Palomar Leauge Champions...XC Avocado East Leauge Champions...XC Second Team All-Leauge...XC CIF State Qualifier...Track and Field CIF San Diego Section Finals Individual Scorer...Track and Field Second Team All-Leauge.
Son of John and Kristin...Has two younger sisters, Amanda and Sara...plays the clarinet and bass clarinet.