|High School:||Latin School of Chicago|
Track & Field
- 800m: 2:00.09 at Pomona-Pitzer Invite
- 1500m: 4:08.30 at SCIAC Multi-Dual #3 at CMS
- 3000m: 8:52.27 at Pomona-Pitzer Invite
- 1st on team at Riverside Invitational (26:28)
- 1st on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (27:09.70)
- 1st on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invite (26:21)
Track & Field
- 800m: 2:01.44 at PLNU Invite
- 1500m: 4:09.58 at Oxy Distance Carnival Spring Break Classic
- 1st on team at NCAA West Regionals (28:19.80)
- t-1st on team at Redlands Invite (19:20)
- 1st on team at Biola Invitational (25:30.44)
- 1st on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (27:08.21)
- 1st on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (26:33.37)
- 2nd on team at SCIAC Championships (27:52.54)
Research and STEM activities
Identified the tumor regions on MRIs of the brain to help scientists make a mathematical model to predict tumor growth in the Swanson Lab at the Northwestern Brain Tumor Institute.
Prior to Caltech
Four-time All-Conference cross country selection...Three-time All-Regional and All-Sectional honoree...Placed 22nd in the state in the 3-mile...Named Conference Athlete of the Year in both cross country and track & field...Three-time All-Sectional honoree in track & field...School record holder in 1600m and 3200m...Two-time All-State honoree, placing fourth in the 1600m and eighth in the 3200m at state championships...An AP Scholar...Member of the Cum Laude Society...High School GPA Award winner...Participated in the Erasmus Society Scholastic Bowl, twice captaining the team as an All-Sectional and All-State honoree and winning the IHSA state title in 2016.
Son of David Ricci and Laura Kofoid...Has one younger sister, CJ...Plays piano.