|Hometown:||San Ramon, Calif.|
SCIAC Newcomer of the Year (2016-17)
- 3rd in minutes per game (38.80)
- 11th in total minutes (970)
- Led the conference in minutes per game (40)
- 4th in points per game (14.6)
- 5th in steals per game (2.0)
- T-5th in three-pointers per game (1.5)
- 7th in field goals per game (5.2)
- 9th in three-point shooting percentage (.364%)
- 13th in field goal percentage (.438%)
- Led the team in minutes per game (38.8), steals per game (1.9), three-point field goal attempts per game (3.9), three-point field goals per game (1.4) and three-point field goal percentage (.367).
- 2nd on team in points per game (12.6), field goal percentage (.421%) and field goals per game (4.6).
- 3rd on team in field goal attempts (10.9), free throw attempts per game (2.9), free throws per game (2.0), free throw percentage (.685) and assists per game (2.1).
Coach's Comments: "Grace is a play-making point guard we are excited about. She distributes the ball so well and can get to the interior of defenses quickly to find people shots. She is a true point guard with some serious court vision."
Research and STEM Experience
Created an educational coding game...Worked on a program that converts handwriting detected by the Leap Motion sensor into computerized text.
Prior to Caltech
Four-time East Bay Athletic All-League selection, including two First Team honors.
Daughter of Edward Peng and Amy Zhang...Has one older brother, Michael.