SCIAC All-Academic Team (2015-16)
- T-3rd in rebounds (140), offensive rebounds (31)
- 3rd in blocks (18)
- 4th in assists (40), steals (16)
- 5th in points (124),
- T-5th in scoring average (5.0)
- 6th in field goal percentage (.338), 5th in field goals made (54)
- 2nd in rebounds (130), defensive rebounds (89)
- 3rd in blocks (16), offensive rebounds (41)
- 4th in field goal percentage (.367), field goals made (61)
- 5th in assists (29), steals (20)
- 6th in points (129), scoring average (5.2)
Research and STEM Activities
Measured the physical properties of rocks on Mars using the parameters of the MSL drill while interning at JPL this summer.
Prior to Caltech
Two-time All-FCIAC Honorable Mention...Named Team MVP as a senior...Member of the National Honor Society.
Born in New York City, N.Y....Daugher of Phillip Schemel and Gibby Halloran...Has one younger brother, Fritz.