|Hometown:||San Diego, Calif.|
|High School:||Canyon Crest Acad.|
- 7th on team at Riverside Invitational (29:04.3)
- 6th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (29:17.82)
- 6th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invite (28:43.11)
Track & Field
- 1500m:4:28.95 at SCIAC Multi-Dual #3 (vs. CU, WC, ULV, PP at Pomona-Pitzer)
- 3000m: 9:46.40 at Rossi Relays
- 5000m: 17:17.65 at SCIAC Multi-Dual #2 (vs. CMS, UR at Redlands)
- 9th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (28:57.88)
- 12th on team at SCIAC Championships (32:16.11)
Research and STEM Activities
Studied the role of human specific genes in inflammatory response at UCSC Medical Center with Dr. Brian Eliceiri.
Prior to Caltech
USA Physics Olympiad Silver Medal in 2015...AIME Qualifier 2012-16...National AP Scholar National Merit Finalist...Captain of High School Cross Country and Track and Field Teams...26th at CIF San Diego Section Div.2 Cross Country Championships.
Son of PR and Anitha.