|High School:||Shanghai American School Puxi|
- 7th on team at Riverside Invitational (29:01.2)
Track & Field
- 800m: 2:01.50 at Oxy Distance Carnival Spring Break Classic
- 11th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (31:47.37)
- 10th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (29:28.22)
- 14th on team at SCIAC Championships (32:20.80)
Research and STEM activities
Developed methods of additive manufacturing at the Shanghi University of Engineering Science under Dr. He Bo...Worked on a project called VIBe which ivolved a wristband that helps children with autism integrate into mainstream society and schools.
Prior to Caltech
Named MIP in track & field...Earned the cross country Coaches Choice Award...A Scholar-Athlete...Earned the Freshman Math Distinction and Principal's Awards...Member of the Science National Honor Society and Mu Alpha Theta...Awarded Sichuan ISEF Cup Best of Fair.
Born in Portland, Ore....Son of Min Lu and Julia Chen.