- 14th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (33:57.04)
- 800m: 2:14.49 at PLNU Invite
- 1500m: 4:42.20 at SCIAC Multi-Dual #2 (vs. CMS, UR at Redlands)
- 120th at SCIAC Championships (33:24.2)
- 48th at Redlands Invite 6k (23:58)
- 9th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invite (32:32.44)
- 11th on team at Mustang Challenge (33:24.77)
Track & Field
- 1500m: 4:40.83 SCIAC Championships
- 1 mile: 5:18.55 Pomona-Pitzer Collegiate All-Comers
- 3000m: 10:36.78 Rossi Relays
- 5000m: 19:32.27 SCIAC Multi-Dual #3
- 116th at SCIAC Championships (31:49.21)
- 3rd on team at Redlands Invitational-6k (23:35)
- 6th on team at UC Riverside Invitational (32:37)
- 10th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (31:31.55)
- 10th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invite (32:15.4)
Research and STEM activities
Conducted applied physics research with the Atwater group in solar cell innovation...Pursuing a future in alternative energy.
Prior to Caltech
Valedictorian in high school...Named cross country athlete of the week once.
Born in Edinburg, Texas...Son of Gene and Elvira...Has one older sister, Lauren, one younger sister, Melissa, and one younger brother, Matthew.