|Hometown:||Santa Barbara, Calif.|
|High School:||Dos Pueblos|
SCIAC All-Academic Team (2015-16)
- 100 Breast: 1:01.63
- 200 Breast: 2:13.23
- 100 IM: 1:01.68
- 200 IM: 2:04.38
- 100 Free: 56.74 (R) Pomona-Pitzer Relays
- 50 Breast: 31.01 Pomona-Pitzer vs. Caltech
- 100 Breast: 1:00.52 SCIAC Championships
- 200 Breast: 2:14.00 SCIAC Championships
- 200 IM: 2:04.69 SCIAC Championships
- 400 IM: 4:45.74 Caltech vs. Chapman, La Verne
Research and STEM activities
Modified and tested a terahertz telescope for studying solar flare patterns as part of the UCSB Research Mentorship Program...Developed software libraries and programs for autonomously controlling a demo bot using TI hardware and software during an internship at Texas Instruments.
Prior to Caltech
Four-time Channel League finalist...Made the finals at summer Junior Olympics...National Merit and AP Scholar...Earned the FIRST Robotics Innovation in Control Award.
Son of Xianzhe and Guofeng Wei...Has one older sister, Angela.