|High School:||King's Acad.|
SCIAC All-Academic Team (2015-16)
- 9th on team at Redlands Invite (21:38)
- 8th on team at Biola Invitational (29:18.77)
- 10th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (30:49.95)
- 8th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (29:08.02)
- 10th on team at SCIAC Championships (30:48.79)
- 101st at SCIAC Championships (30:24.4)
- 4th on team at Mustang Challenge (30:21.53)
- 40th at Redlands Invite 6k (22:09)
Research and STEM activities
Conducted computer science research on the Multi-Armed Bandit Problem in reinforcement learning...A year-round and summer data science intern at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory...Won a silver medal as a semifinalist in the US Physics Olympiad.
Prior to Caltech
An AIME qualifier.
Born in Shanghai, China...Son of Xinhua Hong and Weiling Xi.