|Hometown:||La Mirada, Calif.|
|High School:||La Mirada|
- 11th on team at Redlands Invite (24:39)
- 13th on team at Biola Invitational (33:15.08)
- 16th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (35:11.61)
- 14th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (33:01.77)
- 16th on team at SCIAC Championships (34:14.18)
- 124th at SCIAC Championships (36:00.0)
- 49th at Redlands Invite 6k (24:20)
- 11th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invite (33:03.65)
- 13th on team at Mustang Challenge (33:54.56)
- 127th at SCIAC Championships (35:18.87)
- 8th on team at UC Riverside Invitational (39:28.3)
Research and STEM activities
Studied the morphology and growth rate of pseudomonas aeruginosa through image processing during a biophysics SURF in 2014...Searched for exoplanets and binary star systems in data from the Kepler K2 mission at the Infrared Processing and Analysis Center in 2016...Assessed the validity of various stellar population synthesis models of complex star phases in distant galaxies at the Carnegie Observatories.
Spent the summer after his freshman year searching for exoplanets as part of SURF.
Prior to Caltech
Earned a Perkins Scholarship...Awarded the Caltech Carnation Scholarship.
Son of Brian and Ruth...Has one older sister, Alexis...Plays guitar and ukelele.