|High School:||Belen Jesuit Prep|
- 9th on team at Riverside Invitational (29:20.5)
- 10th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (30:04.86)
- 5th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invite (28:22.12)
Track & Field
- 800m: 2:14.23 at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational
- 1500m: 4:31.25 at Oxy Distance Carnival Spring Break Classic
- 5000m: 18:16.27 at SCIAC Multi-Dual #2 (vs. CMS, UR at Redlands)
- 11th on team at Biola Invitational (29:30.14)
- 12th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (31:59.90)
- 10th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (29:22.29)
- 9th on team at SCIAC Championships (30:46.56)
Research and STEM Activities
President of Mu Alpha Theta...started a math tutoring service within his high school...helped the honor society expland from 20 to over 200 members.
Prior to Caltech
National Merti Scholarship Winner...Hispanic Recognition Scholar...National AP Scholar Valedictorian of Belen Jesuit...Eagle Scout...American Mathematics Competition Honor Roll...5th place in 2016 Florida Mu Alpha Theta State Probablility Competition...5th place in 2016 Florida Mu Alpha Theta State Statistics Competition...Association of Cuban-American Engineers...High School Engineering Award...2016 Florida High School Athletic Association Academic All-State team...4-year Varsity Letter for Cross Country...3-year Varsity Letter for Track and Field.
Son of Aaron and Oslaida Fager... one younger brother, Daniel.