|High School:||Winsor School|
- 3rd on team at Redlands Invite (4.5K) (18:14.30)
- 3rd on team at UC Riverside Invitational (23:55.70)
- 3rd on team at Mustang Challenge (19:19.90)
- 3rd on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (24:13.30)
- 4th on team at SCIAC Championships (25:58.70)
- 3rd on team at NCAA West Regionals (24:25.80)
Research and STEM Activities
Researched and published report in EJHG on genetic recombination case as part of the Developmental Genome Anatomy Project with Brigham and Women's Hospital...worked on a project screening potential ALS related genes in yeast.
Prior to Caltech
High school mathematics prize...EIL All-League...New England Division II All-Leauge...School Cross Country Cup winner.
Daughter of Oliver and Chris Bardon...Has three younger brothers, Philip, Eric and Tycho.