- 3rd on team at Riverside Invitational (26:10.70)
- 2nd on team at Mustang Challenge (25:57.70)
- 1st on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (26:16.90)
- 2nd on team at SCIAC Championships (27:00.40)
- 1st on team at NCAA West Regionals (25:33.80)
Research and STEM Activities
Interned at UC Santa Cruz working on Janus nanoparticles...Tasked with creating Janus particles with properties allowing them to self-assemble into superstructures.
Prior to Caltech
2017 Cross Country D2 State Team Runner-Up...2016 Cross Country Second Team All-Section...2017 Cross Country First Team All-Section...2018 4x1600 Relay Arcadia Champions...2018 North Coast Sectional 3200 Fifth Place...2017, 2018 Tri-Valley Area 3200 Second Place.
Son of Sunita and Vikas Phanse...plays drums in the band, Six-Thirty.